As you are aware from recent news reports, COVID-19 has become an international public health concern. Here at East Valley Naturopathic Doctors, we are always committed to the health and well-being of our patients, staff, and community.
There are a few things we would like to share during this time.
- Our clinic will remain open during normal business hours.
- EVND is offering continued care for follow-ups via phone or video chat (telemedicine) to replace in-office visits for those who choose. This gives our patients the opportunity to continue on their healthcare plan while being in the safety of their home. Supplements can be bagged and picked up anytime after consultation to limit time being in our office or the doctor can send an order through “Fullscript” to have supplements delivered directly to your home.
- Patients who need to come into the office for treatments can continue to do so. We offer the ability for our patients to stay in their car until the doctor is ready. Please let the front office know if you would like to do this so that we can text you when to enter into our clinic at the time the doctor is ready to see you.
- We ask that any acutely sick patients who have symptoms of cold, fever, sore throat, cough be seen via phone or telemedicine instead of entering into our clinic during this time.
- If you have symptoms that could be concerning for the COVID-19 such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chest pain and have recently traveled please call our office for a telemedicine visit. Testing for COVID- 19 for IgG Ab is available at EVND.
We will continue with our normal safety precautions:
- All staff wash hands regularly with soap and water
- Our sanitization of counter spaces and door handles throughout the day
We understand that during this time it is normal to feel nervous about what is going on around us. Do your best by taking care of yourself: go on walks, eat well, meditate and take a break from the news and social media every now and then. We will keep you posted as things change.
Your Doctors at East Valley Naturopathic Doctors